13th JUNE 2018
This event challenged aspects of the report by Lord Saville on the Bloody Sunday killings. Saville’s report has been marketed as a model for other families bereaved by State violence seeking the truth. This suggestion was put under the microscope.
[vimeo 275036793 w=450 h=270]
[vimeo 274977967 w=450 h=270]
- Eileen McKeown, whose father Joseph Corr who murdered in the Ballymurphy Massacre,
- Liam Wray, whose brother Jim was murdered on Bloody Sunday,
- Patrick Murphy, former member of the Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association and Irish News columnist,
- Eamonn McCann, journalist and longstanding campaigner for truth and justice for Bloody Sunday,
- Chaired by independent journalist Cathrine McGinty
Download Press Release about this event.